Thursday, October 22, 2009

Crafty Things

I am having one of the laziest days ever! I have all kinds of housework to do but I don't feel like doing any of it. So instead, I made some cards.

The only thing I don't like about my cards is that they are never perfect looking. So many people have a Cricut (I think that's what its called) machine and can churn out professional looking cards. I tend to just make it up as I go along.

I'll never be able to sell them, but at least it makes me happy and I like sending them out to people.

Here is the outside of this one.
Photobucket

If you open up the flap it says, "Thank you!"
Photobucket

I did a couple of Fall cards.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the last one I did today.
Photobucket

Maybe I can work up the energy to go clean my bathroom now!