Daddy's Girl










Emily is such a daddy's girl and he loves it. Dan is a great father and has always been wonderful with all the kids. He loves to play games with them and Emily will play basketball and frisbee with him almost every night.

He is such a good sport and I'm so thankful that my children have a devoted father. I did not have that growing up and it's wonderful to see the bond between him and the children.

Emily is the only girl and the baby so of course, she is spoiled rotten. ;-) Not really, but she is loved a lot! She will always be daddy's little girl.

Comments

  1. What a lovely picture :) (and post!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She may be Daddy's girl, but she looks like you!

    Its wonderful that you have such a good daddy for a husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I see pics of you guys, I wish you lived closer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live