Budding Artist

Nathan brought home two paintings this week that he did in school and I was floored at how good he has gotten. I think he really just needed a little direction!

Both of these paintings were pictures that he found online and then drew them freehand and painted them. He did a wonderful job.

The first was a Mario Brother.
Photobucket

The second was Jesus with a lion and lamb. I'm amazed at this one!
Photobucket

I think he gets his talent from Dan's mom, because I can't draw anything.

Here are a couple of drawings she did for us.
Photobucket

Photobucket

See what I mean? Anyway, I'm so proud of him. Hopefully, he can keep it up!

Comments

  1. I would be proud too! Great job!!o

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has wonderful talent!
    :)

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! He is really blossoming in so many ways since he started school. What a blessing it has turned out to be. He should take pride in his accomplishment! I look forward to seeing future masterpieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He definitely has talent! I love the lion and the lamb one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are wonderful! Well done Nathan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nathan did a wonderful job on these! I love to see the work of those who have been blessed with artistic gifts.

    Have a lovely weekend,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nathan did a fantastic job on his pictures. I am very proud of him too. His grandmother, Joan is a very good artist as well so I guess he comes by it naturally. Great job, Nathan. Keep up the good work. You may be famous some day.

    Love,
    Grandma E.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.