Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Comments

Hello blog friends! I love blogging and it has opened a whole new group of people to me that I enjoy chatting with. I do want to say that I appreciate each and every one of you who leaves me a comment. I hardly ever respond to them because I would be online forever if I did that. However, I read and cherish each one.

I did receive a rather unkind comment today from an anonymous reader about a grammatical error I made in my post about Nathan. I fixed it because I do try to use proper grammar. However, I'm human and I type fast and sometimes I make a mistake. I fixed the error, but I would say that if someone ever notices a typo I make, please feel free to let me know but I just ask that you do it in a respectful way. I have feelings and I'm dealing with all kinds of things in my life that are very stressful. I don't need to feel like I can't post on my blog without getting blasted for my English.

I notice that usually the very unkind comments (which are very rare) come from people who are not willing to make themselves known.

For those of you who have been reading and commenting, I just wanted you to know how much I do appreciate you all! I love taking a few moments here and there and visiting your blogs as well and I do try to leave a comment from here and there. The end of December will mark two years of blogging for me. I think I'll have to do a giveaway or something! ;-)