Crafty Things

I hope you all can stand some more cards that I've made this week. I like doing them because they are quick and easy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Here is an apron I made.

Photobucket

Unfortunately, the camera is making it look like it's two-tone. The red poinsettias are the same all the way through. I made my own binding. I will NEVER EVER make this pattern again. It was very annoying trying to sew with 1/4" binding everywhere. Also, I made the large size and it is like a 2 or 3X size. I don't know anyone it will fit.

Sigh. This is why I don't sew that much.

Comments

  1. You do such a good job on your crafts Terri! The cards are very pretty and the apron too. Sorry it turned out too big, maybe you will find someone who can use it or sew a seam down the middle to take it up some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards look wonderful, it gives me some inspiration for my card making this weekend! The wedding one is very cute!
    Your apron is very nice - I like the fabric. I know how it can be frustrating to sew...that is why I rarely use a pattern, I just make it up as I go along!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that second card with all the fall colors and food sayings. and the wedding gown card is beautiful.

    it's so great that you make cards. Store bought cards get read and tossed in the trash. i still have homemade cards that i've received years ago. they are special to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri, your cards are always soooo nice! And your apron is lovely too, well done for persevering with the binding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your cards are beautiful, Terri and I bet whoever gets them will cherish them because they came from you. You did a great job on the apron too. It looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards - and a lovely apron - I am sure you will find a deserbing home for it with someone. blessings x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.