The Joys of Christmas Cookies














This year I've been feeling like I need a change with my Christmas cookies. Every year I make the same kinds and I'm ready for something different. I've poured through magazines and have decided to keep a couple of our favorites, but try some new ones.

Here is my list for this year:

♥ Gingerbread Men
♥ Spritz
♥ Chocolate Biscotti with Cranberries
♥ Pecan-Toffee Tassies
♥ Cranberry Cookies
♥ Lemon Bars
♥ Raspberry-Almond Poppy Twinkles
♥ Kolachky Cookies
♥ Chocolate Snowflakes
♥ Cinnamon Pinwheels

Normally, I've started on this much sooner so I need to get baking!

Comments

  1. Oh yum - you have inspired me to take elevenses earlier this morning lol!! I'm going to put the kettle on right now!
    Lynn.x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That's quite a list...gingerbread men are on my list too...yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A warm cup of tea would sooth my heart. hint hint

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm...they all look very yummy! I have not yet figured out what I will be baking this Christmas, but it is on my to-do list!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound yummy! We added your chocolate snowflakes to our cookie list last year and the recipe made it's way to my recipe book as a keeper!

    I think I need to get started on some Christmas baking!

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't blogging last Christmas. So I've got to go back and get the recipes for some of these. Sounds wonderful especially anything with chocolate in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those all sound great!! i made some Sugar and Spice Biscotti last year for our Christmas goody tray and they were a huge hit. I'll have to make some more, i think they've become a "must-have" at Christmas.
    Happy Baking to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sound good. And there's a lot of things you can add to you list too, like Christmas ornaments cookies, spell 'Merry Christmas" with alphabet cookies, or the Nativity cookies complete with all the lambs and camels.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.