Swine Flu
We took Emily to the doctor today and she tested positive for swine flu. Please pray for her. She has been running a 104 degree temperature all day and is pretty sick. Dan had to drive 30 miles away to find a pharmacy that carried the medicine.
Thanks for your prayers!
Thanks for your prayers!
Oh, poor Emily! I shall keep her in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
~Nadine
My prayers are with you.
ReplyDeleteGet better quickly Emily, lots of rest and lots of fluids, thats what got my daughter through it quickly. Take care!~hugs~
ReplyDeleteI'll be praying for her too!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Sharon
I hope everyone is feeling better. You are all in my prayers. Happy Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Elizabeth
So sorry terri - will pray for a speedy recovery.
ReplyDeleteL.x.
Praying for Emily, and for protection over the rest of you too. Keep us posted.
ReplyDeletelots of love,
Tina xxx
Oh my!! I hope she feels better soon & the rest of your family stays healthy! Will be praying!
ReplyDelete