Friday, November 20, 2009

Thank God for Friday!

Psalm 147:1 ~ Praise the LORD. How good it is to sing praises to our God,how pleasant and fitting to praise Him!

I can't believe another Friday came around so quickly. Since Thanksgiving is next week, I thought it especially fitting to give praises to God and thank Him for the many wonderful things He has done for me.

♫ Nathan told me yesterday that he just loves school and said, "You should have put me in a long time ago!" That made me laugh out loud because the reason I pulled him out was because he was miserable at the time. But praise God, he is happy and doing well!

♫ We are seeing hope for Nathan. He is doing well at his art. He is joining the volunteer fire department as a junior firefighter and is so excited. It may never turn into a career for him, but we don't know and it gives him some purpose!

♫ I have three children who work very hard in school and love it. They aren't star students, but they get an A in attitude and determination.

♫ I have a wonderful husband who loves me and works hard to provide for our family.

♫ I get to work part-time at a job that I love and yet, still be home when the children are home and turn it down when I need to.

♫ Praise God for modern medicine that allows us to heal from things that normally would be life-long, or life-threatening illnesses. Stephen has started a thyroid medicine because his levels were low, giving him very little energy.

♫ A beautiful home and wonderful landlord!

♫ God's mercies, which are new every morning!

What are you thankful for today?