Thank God for Fridays!

Deuteronomy 32 ~

3 I will proclaim the name of the LORD.
Oh, praise the greatness of our God!

4 He is the Rock, his works are perfect,
and all his ways are just.
A faithful God who does no wrong,
upright and just is he.


Good morning! I'm glad that I'm doing this each Friday because it really does help to look back and think of ways that I've seen the Lord working over the past week.

So, I'm thankful for....

♫ The fact that I was sick this past week. Even though I felt miserable, I was able to work on some sewing projects and craft projects that I don't always have time for.

Photobucket

♫ For my children who are always willing to do what I ask, even when they aren't thrilled about it. The boys raked and bagged leaves this week.

Photobucket

♫ For my brand new mattress that is allowing me to get a good night's sleep!

♫ The Lord allowing Dan & I to see the Holy Spirit working in people's lives and actually seeing them change before your eyes. In a community like ours, it takes a long time just to build relationships with people. We've been here almost 7 years and are just starting to see the fruit. It's an awesome thing.

Photobucket

Okay, it's your turn. What are you thankful for?

Comments

  1. My thanks this week are for

    Grown up kids away from home who still send me funny texts

    a hubby who has had me in stitches laughing

    an at home son who has brought me loads of mugs of tea this week:)

    Symptoms are lightening up a bit, I am still here and the Lord has given me oodles of patience to deal with this.

    Oh and finding some money stretching bargains and some supply work to help ease the finances :)

    Thank you Father

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for:

    this season when it rains then sunshines, then rains again!

    time to work on quilts for Christmas and bday gifts

    a slower pace of life in my household since football season is over

    the start of basketball season.

    basketball coach is a wonderful christian man and doesn't work the boys to death (he actually lets them have wed. off so they can go to church)

    my husband who works so hard for our family

    a warm house, and a car that gets me where i need to go

    i could go on and on and on...
    but i'll leave it at that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful blessings (hope you are feeling better though!).
    I really like your apron - very cute winter fabric!
    God has blessed us with health, a warm home, plenty to eat, and the joy of being able to homeschool our children!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling better and I can see that you have been busy. I love the cards annd apron you made. I have been doing a little crafting also; working on a scrapbook for Skylar.

    I am thankful for:

    A wonderful husband that makes me smile.

    My kind and thoughtful children.

    My health.

    A home that is paid for.

    I hope you and your wonderful family have a great weekend.

    Blessings,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thankful for a daughter like you who inspires me and blesses me just by being who you are!

    I'm thankful for a kind and gentle husband who meets all my needs.

    I'm thankful for a Savior and friend who never leaves me nor forsakes me.

    I'm thankful for a loving, kind and generous church family who loves and cares for its members and a pastor who faithfully preaches the word and shepherds his people.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.