Thanksgiving Menu













We were planning on visiting Dan's parents for Thanksgiving, but I'm going on three weeks of being sick. Emily woke up ill yesterday and Nathan today. So unfortunately, we had to change our plans.

I scrambled, but came up with a menu for us on Thursday.

Here is the plan:

Pumpkin soup
Roast turkey with cornbread dressing
Dinner rolls
Mashed potatoes & gravy
Butternut squash
Green beans
Green salad with all the fixings
Cranberry sauce

Dessert: choice of pumpkin or blueberry pie with homemade whipped cream

Sparkling cider

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Comments

  1. So sorry to hear you havent been well. I hope you are all able to enjoy your Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live