Chile Fest 2010

Photobucket

Every October people from our church go on a mission's trip to Chile to help out the organization, Vision for Chile. The group this past October helped to build a girl's home for older girls who age out of the orphanages there. It's called House of Hope.

This year we decided to have a Chile Fest with a chili dinner. We had a local Christian band come and perform as well.

We had great food! I've never seen so many different kinds of chili.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dinner went from 6:00-7:30 and then the music started. Dan and our worship team performed a song Dan wrote.

Photobucket

Then the main event started with the band, Cross Purpose.

Photobucket

A good time was had by all, from the older crowd....

Photobucket

To the youngest!

Photobucket

We had a good turnout and raised a good amount of money so I considered it a success!

Comments

  1. Hi Terri,
    Looks like everyone had a great time. I have Chili on my menu this week.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live