Friday, March 12, 2010

Foto Friday

Photobucket

It's Foto Friday at Rebecca's blog. The theme this week was LINES.

Lines was a relatively easy subject because they are everywhere!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Spring has sprung in the Northeast and I was able to start hanging out clothes.

Photobucket

Bright, sunny weather helped with the rest of these photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was standing around in the backyard trying to find something to photograph when I happened to look down and saw this silhouette. The lines of the tree were running everywhere.

I should say that my math geek husband looked at this and said, "Geometrically, that doesn't fit the definition of a line."

I say, it's the outLINE so it works. ;-)

Photobucket

Edited to add: Elizabeth's comment reminded me that I really did want to get the lines in an older person's face. However, I wasn't brave enough to go up to someone and ask, "Can I photograph your wrinkles?" LOL

To see others interpretation of lines, go check out Rebecca's blog. The link is at the beginning of this post.