Foto Friday

Photobucket

It's Foto Friday at Rebecca's blog. The theme this week was LINES.

Lines was a relatively easy subject because they are everywhere!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Spring has sprung in the Northeast and I was able to start hanging out clothes.

Photobucket

Bright, sunny weather helped with the rest of these photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was standing around in the backyard trying to find something to photograph when I happened to look down and saw this silhouette. The lines of the tree were running everywhere.

I should say that my math geek husband looked at this and said, "Geometrically, that doesn't fit the definition of a line."

I say, it's the outLINE so it works. ;-)

Photobucket

Edited to add: Elizabeth's comment reminded me that I really did want to get the lines in an older person's face. However, I wasn't brave enough to go up to someone and ask, "Can I photograph your wrinkles?" LOL

To see others interpretation of lines, go check out Rebecca's blog. The link is at the beginning of this post.

Comments

  1. Two other lines spring to mind, Terri....the ones we had to write at school (I must not be naughty), and the lines in my face as I grow older!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo of the mini blinds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite of all the photos, in fact, of all the CHALLENGES that you have posted thus far is that photo of your clothesline.

    It has deep vibrant color, is perfectly focused but draws into bokeh the further it goes, has a great angle/perspective, and your focus is drawn to the left-not the center, which is always more dramatic than being perfectly centered.

    Kudos Terri! EXCELLENT job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fence, and I hung out clothes this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos Terri!

    I am so happy that the sun has finally showed up and is starting to warm-up your corner of the country!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all of the pictures, but I think my favorite is actually the mini blinds. I like the soft focus you used. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ideas!!
    Love the tree lines!!

    -LauraD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Number me among those that love the shot of the mini blinds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved your clothesline shot, it has such perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your clothesline photo was the best.. yeah..da best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved all the pictures and you can shoot my face for the wrinkle lines! LOL!! You have such an imagination and take great pictures, Terri!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live