Foto Friday

Photobucket

It's Foto Friday at Rebecca's blog. The theme this week was an enjoyable one. It was SPRING.

I wasn't thrilled with my pictures this week, but here they are.

Spring means warm weather for outdoor chores.

Photobucket

Pouring over gardening books and planning out my garden.

Photobucket

It also means planting cool weather vegetables.

Photobucket

Playing outdoors after supper.

Photobucket

Blooming flowers.

Photobucket

As well as sprouting rhubarb.

Photobucket

Spring is also a time to celebrate special days like Palm Sunday.

Photobucket

For more springtime pictures, check out Rebecca's blog.

Comments

  1. Isn't it curious how certain things mean "spring" to us? It's the same way with me.

    My favorite is of Dan and Emily playing basketball. She looks very happy to be playing with her daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhubarb- Yum!

    The one of Emily and Dad playing basketball is a real treasure, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures - I love spring!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those flower photos..
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the one of your hubby and daughter playing basketball- the joy on her face is priceless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that my favorite of your pictures would be the daffodils.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought they were all lovely. This was a hard subject, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked your daffodil picture. They are my favorite spring flower. I also liked the one of your daughter and husband playing basketball. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the basketball picture. :) I just love it when Daddy and daughter play together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pictures are so beautiful. I took some photos of some flowers around my yard--think I'll blog about it today. It's always nice to see a pretty picture.
    BTW, you did do something creative this week! You took nice photographs! Next time you should link to SCF--an eye for beauty is a creative thing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for spring!! Your pictures are wonderful!

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live