Problems with Comments

I'm having a difficult time leaving comments on some of your blogs. I notice that the blogs that have the option of comments being embedded below the post are the ones that won't let me leave a comment.

I'm not sure why that is but if you are on my sidebar and my followers list and I haven't left a comment in awhile, it's because it isn't taking them. I've tried leaving messages on several blogs and then see that the comments never show up.

Just wanted to give you a heads up!

Comments

  1. I have been receiving your comments just fine...if you have a problem with mine feel free to email me.

    Have a wonderful day Terri!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT job on the pictures!!! I LOVE the tomatoes!! I wish I could get mine to grow! I have lots of green leaves, but no red tomatoes! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live