Thankful Thursday

Photobucket

Psalm 13:5-6 ~

"But I trust in your unfailing love;
my heart rejoices in your salvation.

I will sing to the LORD,
for he has been good to me."


Today is the day to look back over the week and thank the Lord for all His many blessings. It's interesting how you can have all these things floating around in your brain, but then a worry or unexpected situation can arise and drive them all out.

In our ladies Bible study last Sunday we were talking about having a quiet and gentle spirit and talked about some things that can prevent that. One of the those things are anxieties. As I sat here this morning feeling anxious and worried, the Lord reminded me of what we had studied.

So....

♫ I'm thankful that the Lord gives me the opportunity to put into practice those things He is teaching me, even though it's a painful process.

♫ Praise Him for a wonderfully sensitive husband who is willing to rearrange his schedule from time to time so that we can connect.

♫ I'm thankful that I was able to stay disciplined the past two weeks and stick with my menu to save money.

♫ I am soooooo thankful that March is here and the days are getting longer. Spring is around the corner. Whooo Hoooooo!!!!!!

and finally,

♫ Praise the Lord for His love and mercy. He gives me renewed hope and strength everyday!

Do you have any praises?

Comments

  1. Goodness! I opened up my Bible this morning and read this same passage! It so blessed my heart! Was just fixing to post it on my blog too!!!
    God is so good! Hope you have a blessed week!

    ~ Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen and Amen, I too do the Thankful Thursday, you may want to stop by and read mine too, I love the word, I love the lord, and I am so very thankful that he saved me all those years ago, I have let him down, but he has never left or let me down once, Thank you Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blessings Terri - God is good!

    I am thankful for this nice weather we have been blessed with - I am able to get a headstart on gardening!

    I am also thankful that my hubby was able to fix his truck and get it back to work (we own a towing company and when the truck is down, that means no business, plus we have to pay for parts!).

    God is ever faithful, for which I am so thankful!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.