Signs of Spring

Today the sky was blue, the air was warm (well warmish) and everywhere I looked were signs of spring.

Snowdrops in my flower bed.

Photobucket

Sap flowing, waiting to be made into maple syrup.
Photobucket

Clothes drying in the wind.
Photobucket

Outdoor chairs set up for some quiet time in the backyard.
Photobucket

It was 52 degrees today, but the wind was cold and picked up as the afternoon wore on. However, spring is coming and I'm enjoying the bright sunshine and little signs of the changing season.

Comments

  1. Looks like a lovely day. I think spring fever is in the air!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a bit of optimism or someone fresh out from a little cabin fever! LOL!!

    I hope you are right about spring being around the corner but living where you do, you still need to get through March and April. You may still see some snow yet.

    Enjoy the spring like conditions while you can. Shall I rub salt in the wounds, the temps were 69 degrees here in the south.

    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful! We are finally getting some signs of spring here in the south after an extremely cold, wet winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How amazing to think of having your own maple syrup!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live