Thankful Thursday

Photobucket

Psalm 103:20-22 ~

20 Praise the LORD, you his angels,
you mighty ones who do his bidding,
who obey his word.

21 Praise the LORD, all his heavenly hosts,
you his servants who do his will.

22 Praise the LORD, all his works
everywhere in his dominion.
Praise the LORD, O my soul.


I love looking back over my week and taking time each Thursday to acknowledge all that the Lord has done for me. We are all commanded to give God glory and praise and I know that when I take the time to do that, it creates and attitude of gratitude in my heart.

Here are some things I'm thankful for this week.

♫ Teen boys who are willing to help me with whatever I ask of them. This week it was yard work.

Photobucket

Photobucket

♫ Beautiful days to hang out laundry and enjoy the sunshine.

Photobucket

♫ Gorgeous flowers showing their beautiful faces.

Photobucket

♫ A young man who we've prayed for is home for a short time from Marine bootcamp with a renewed purpose for his life.

♫ God continually revealing areas that I need to work on. I know it sounds funny to thank Him for that, but I really am grateful for this. I always want to grow in maturity and spiritual growth.

♫ Finally, my beautiful daughter who continually surprises me with her ability to make friends with the friendless.

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Much to be thankful for indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, yes indeed we have so very much to be thankful for, such blessings God bestows upon us that love him, some I cannot even thank him for enough, so undeserving and yet so blessed. Thank you for this is am about to post my Thankful Thursday also if you want to take a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful things to be thankful for. The pictures are great.
    It froze last night at our house, but the sun is shining bright, I hope to hang my sheets out to dry later!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers. (The kids are cute too!!)

    Janet W
    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/wdworkman/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live