Foto Friday

Photobucket

It's Foto Friday at Rebecca's blog. The theme this week was YELLOW.

Photobucket

This was one of my favorite Foto Fridays because I love Yellow and I found lots of it this week.

Fresh lemons.

Photobucket

Bright yellow sun and yes, I was smart enough to not look through the view finder or directly into the sun. I just pointed and clicked while looking away.

Photobucket

Yellow sunset

Photobucket

Yellow daffodils

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yellow dandelions

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yellow tulips. These are my favorite flower in my garden.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yellow grain

Photobucket

Okay, I love this next picture. I was trying to take a picture of this bumblebee because it was yellow and black, but it wouldn't sit still long enough for me to get the whole view. But when I looked closer I realized that you could see the yellow pollen on his behind and legs.

Photobucket

Golden honey.

Photobucket

Okay, those are my offerings for the week. Go check out the other entries at Rebecca's blog for more pictures.

Comments

  1. Lovely , Terri, so bright and cheering! Your bee is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your creamy daffodils with yellow centers. And the honey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so very pretty, yes I love those photos too, but I do the Friendship Friday instead, lots of hugs, and have a great Friday whatever you may do, Lots of Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful photos.. I see we both had the sunset idea.. I like yours better. WOW just beautiful shots of Yellow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shot of the honey, and what a neat shot of the bumblebee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that bee picture too! I have tried to get bees and I know how difficult they are to capture. What a fabulous job!

    Do you keep bees? Just curious because of the bee and then the honey in the cute little container below...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...you really did find lots of yellow! There are so many that I like. I love daffodils. I don't have any in my yard but I think I will try and plant some for next year. The honey was a good idea. My husband loves honey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the angle of the daffodils pointing to the sky, that is an awesome shot, I also loved your honey shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos!
    Yellow is a favorite color of mine too!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bee is definitely my favorite.
    I watched for them to do the same photo, but it must be a bit early here yet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the bee and the honey. The flower pictures are just beautiful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live