Friday, April 16, 2010

Foto Friday

Photobucket

It's Foto Friday at Rebecca's blog. The theme this week was YELLOW.

Photobucket

This was one of my favorite Foto Fridays because I love Yellow and I found lots of it this week.

Fresh lemons.

Photobucket

Bright yellow sun and yes, I was smart enough to not look through the view finder or directly into the sun. I just pointed and clicked while looking away.

Photobucket

Yellow sunset

Photobucket

Yellow daffodils

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yellow dandelions

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yellow tulips. These are my favorite flower in my garden.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yellow grain

Photobucket

Okay, I love this next picture. I was trying to take a picture of this bumblebee because it was yellow and black, but it wouldn't sit still long enough for me to get the whole view. But when I looked closer I realized that you could see the yellow pollen on his behind and legs.

Photobucket

Golden honey.

Photobucket

Okay, those are my offerings for the week. Go check out the other entries at Rebecca's blog for more pictures.