Sew Crafty Friday

Photobucket

It's Sew Crafty Friday at Shereen's blog.

It's my mother-in-law's birthday on Sunday and I made her a table runner.

Photobucket

I've been branching out and trying to do more complicated patterns and it is getting easier. I usually just play around with the triangles and squares until I hit on a pattern that I like.

Here is a close up.

Photobucket

I also put together a centerpiece for Easter.

Photobucket

It was nothing fancy, but just makes the house feel a bit more festive.

Check out Shereen's blog for more entries.

Comments

  1. You did a great job on the table runner - I know she will enjoy it!

    Great egg photos too!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your runner is delightful, I'm sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your link to Shereen's blog does not work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous, thank you for letting me know. I fixed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've really had a busy week between getting all your eggs ready and sewing. Your table runner is lovely. I'm sure your MIL will love it. Your centerpiece is sooo attractive, very spring-like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the table runner looks great. love that binding. she will treasure the gift, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.