Thankful Thursday

Photobucket

Psalm 47:5-7~

5 God has ascended amid shouts of joy,
the LORD amid the sounding of trumpets.

6 Sing praises to God, sing praises;
sing praises to our King, sing praises.

7 For God is the King of all the earth;
sing to him a psalm of praise.


I didn't do this last week and I really missed it. It's good to give God praises. I want to thank Him for.......

♫ Safety while we traveled to visit my inlaws.

♫ A wonderful time with family.

Photobucket

♫ A successful outreach event.

Photobucket

♫ A gorgeous sunrise on Resurrection Sunday.

Photobucket

♫ An opportunity to do some substitute teaching this week which is going to help us pay our taxes!

♫ Lots and lots of blooming things!

Photobucket

Do you have any praises today?

Comments

  1. Yes Amen I love Thankful Thursday, it is a time we all can reflect on what Christ has done for us, I am so very thankful for his love toward me in yet while we were still sinners Christ died, for us.
    I will be forever grateful.
    Praise His name, and thank you Jesus.
    Hugs Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blessings to be thankful for!

    I am thankful that we were able to spend Easter Sunday with family and for all the plants that are growing in the garden that will provide us with food throughout the coming months!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Resurrection Sunday is a fantastic shot...thanks for visiting my blog!

    That is what I am thankful for--new people to read and learn about and from :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.