Thankful Thursday

Isaiah 35:1-2 ~
The desert and the parched land will be glad;
the wilderness will rejoice and blossom.
Like the crocus, it will burst into bloom;
it will rejoice greatly and shout for joy.

The glory of Lebanon will be given to it,
the splendor of Carmel and Sharon;
they will see the glory of the LORD,
the splendor of our God.


My thankful list this week:

♫ Praise God this week for all the blooming things all around me!

Photobucket

♫ I told you all that Stephen got his driver's permit a few weeks ago, while Nathan had failed. Well seeing his younger brother go out driving each day with his father was huge motivation. We were told that if we made an appointment at a small city near here that they would be equipped to give the test orally to people with learning disabilities. Nathan did NOT want to do that. I've never seen him so motivated and he had his nose in the driver's book for a week. He went back to the same place last Friday and passed the test, only getting three wrong. So he now has his driver's permit too.

Photobucket

♫ The Lord worked out a situation that I thought would go badly. Instead, He brought about His transformation.

Photobucket

♫ His continued hand upon us and provision for us.

What are you thankful for this week?

Comments

  1. I am thankful that Nathan got his driver's permit! Bless his heart. Also I am thankful for 2 clumps of apple blossoms on our young apple tree! This really excited me! God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, I am so thankful for how Jesus loves me daily, he saved me over 40 years ago, but he keeps me daily, and keeps giving to me, praise His name.. Hugs Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, count me in on being thankful for all the beautiful Spring blooms! I blogged pictures from my garden today.
    Today, I'm thankful my first dentist appointment in several years went okay. I have a lot of work to be done, but I'm also grateful for insurance!
    Congrats to Nathan on getting his permit! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.