Thankful Thursday

Photobucket

II Samuel 22:47 ~ "The LORD lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be God, the Rock, my Savior!"

I love reflecting back over the week and offering God thanks for the things He has done. It makes me view things through new eyes and instead of seeing the negative, it requires to look for the positive instead.

This week I praise Him for...

♫ Beautiful flowers to decorate my home with and to enjoy.

Photobucket

♫ God's hand on everything I see.

Photobucket

♫ A wonderful house to call home and a terrific landlord to go with it!

Photobucket

And finally,

♫ His precious word that means so much to me.

Photobucket

Do you have any praises this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live