Crafty Things

I was sick all day yesterday and did nothing more than read a book, lay on the couch and finally, drag myself to the table to make some cards. I thought I would show you some of the latest creations.

Photobucket

I needed to make a card for Stephen. He is going on a retreat this weekend and the parents are supposed to write their teen a letter. All I have is flowers, which I knew wouldn't go over well! I did manage to find these little doodads so I added them to the card.

Photobucket

Okay, I love velium letters and words but I cannot for the life of me find something to stick them on with so that they don't look sloppy. Glue is horrible no matter what kind. Someone gave me a little dispenser with tape which is better, but as you can see on the next two cards it still doesn't look good. It is annoying to spend all this time making a card that looks great except for the words.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, last two cards.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm hoping to have something different to show you next time, but I never seem to have enough time to sew!

Comments

  1. They are so beautiful Terri.
    Have you tried double sided sellotape?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, I believe that is what the tape I have is. Unless I cover every little inch of the back of the words, it shows through. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you been sick Terri, hope you are feeling better today, the cards are so pretty, you have such a wonderful talent, I am not very crafty I must admit, it is not one of my talents. But I love to enjoy that about others.
    Hugs my friend, Barbara♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful and getting more creative I might add.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you have been sick, Terri! I hope you are feeling better today.

    Your cards are very lovely. I wish I could be as creative as you are. Anyone would feel blessed to receive one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so pretty Terri!
    I hope you are feeling better soon - take care!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Try this stuff - Scotch vellum tape

    http://www.crafterstoybox.com/store/product987.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.