Heavenly Smells

Photobucket

My lilac bushes are in full bloom in the yard and it smells wonderful! They are my favorite flower and I love their scent.

Photobucket

We have a large crab apple tree in our yard and a few weeks ago there was not one bloom on it. I thought for sure we were not going to get any fruit this year. However, the weather has been extremely warm and we've also had a few rain showers and yesterday I walked outside to this sight.

Photobucket

The tree is loaded with blossoms so it looks like we may be getting a good crop this year.

Between the lilacs and the apple blossoms, my yard smells heavenly!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Beautiful!
    I love lilacs too!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilacs are my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved Lilacs, too!! Wonderful scents. Isn't spring wonderful especially after those long winters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! Stunning photographs too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.