Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wowzer! What a Productive Day!

After my whiny post yesterday and going to bed feeling very sick to my stomach last night, I woke up and felt kind of blah this morning. However, after lounging around for about an hour or so, I got up and got productive!

Here is what I did so far today:

♥ Did a crossword puzzle and watched a movie (that was the lazy part of the day)

♥ Made blueberry pancakes and sausage for breakfast

♥ Cleaned up breakfast dishes

♥ Showered & dressed

♥ Made French baguettes for lunch

Photobucket

♥ 3 loads of laundry - washed, dried, folded & put away

♥ Planted herb garden - basil, cilantro, dill, rosemary, and spearmint

♥ Planted vegetable garden - beans, cucumbers, squash, and pumpkin (tomatoes & peppers will go in next week)

♥ Picked & washed lettuce and spinach

Photobucket

♥ Made lunch (tossed salad, fruit salad, baguettes, cheese)

Photobucket

♥ Cleaned up lunch dishes

♥ Made, copied and folded church bulletins

♥ Made lemon poppy seed and molasses crinkle cookie dough and chilled

♥ Had an expresso "coffee break" with my husband

♥ Made hamburgers, homefries, and broccoli for dinner

♥ Dinner & cleanup

♥ Baked cookies

Photobucket

♥ Put together children's church lesson

Photobucket

♥ Put together Junior church lesson

♥ Crashed!

I wish every day was so productive. :-)