Crafty Creations

Unlike Stephen, Nathan has had the same teachers all year since he is in a special education classroom. He has two teachers and an aide in there with him and they have done a fabulous job this year.

I wanted to make something to bless them so I ended up creating a table runner for each of them.

Here are the finished products.

Photobucket

This one definitely needs to be ironed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm making Emily's teacher a baby quilt and I'm under the gun to get it done by next Friday. I'll show the finished product next week. I'm going to try to set this up as a linky thread each week so others can participate as well. Stay tuned for more details.

Comments

  1. So very pretty Terri and you are so very, very sweet to make all those gifts. The teachers will love them.

    BTW, I recognize some of the fabric in one of those runners. I have some scraps from a totebag. just like it. In fact some of the scraps just went into a scrap quilt block I made this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very sweet to think of your children's teachers this way. I'm sure they'll be blessed by your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the music on your blog! :-) Beautiful quilting too. I want to learn so bad, but I guess you have to pick and choose what you create or you don't master anything.
    _______________ also...
    I did Foto Friday at Rebecca's blog and posted on mine for Foto Friday. I want to continue it, so if you ever want to come by and post your photos, you are so welcome to! I did "Family" today and will be doing "Hope" next week. Hope to see you there!
    -Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Terri! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so lovely Terri, and the teachers will, I'm sure, be thrilled with them. I never had anything quite so exciting when I was teaching, usually chocolates!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live