Here is the recipe for Crockpot Enchiladas that 50shousewife asked for.
2 1/2 lbs of ground beef
1 onions finely chopped
2 16 oz. can pinto beans
1 small can of minced green chilies
1 jar of salsa (med., mild or hot; whatever you prefer)sweetened with a bit of honey
1 package taco seasoning
1 lb block of extra-sharp cheddar cheese or pepper jack, grated
freshly ground pepper and salt to taste
1. Brown ground beef and onion
2. Add pinto beans, chili peppers, salsa and taco seasoning. Salt and pepper to taste. Mix together well.
3. In crockpot layer ingredients as follows: ground meat/salsa mixture on bottom,
tortilla, and cheese
4. Continue alternating, ending with cheese on top.
5. Cook on high for 2-3 hours
sour cream or plain yogurt
Enjoy! I'm sorry I don't have a picture to go with the recipe.