Thankful Hearts

Psalm 28:7 ~ The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.

There were so many things to be thankful for this week that I can't name them all. Here are a few of my praises:

♫ For men and women who sacrificed themselves for our freedoms.

Photobucket

♫ For a reminder of how far we've come. He used to scream and cry at parades because of sensory overloads. Monday he was in his first parade riding in the fire truck.

Photobucket

♫ For finished projects.

Photobucket

♫ For small town celebrations.

Photobucket

♫ For simple pleasures.

Photobucket

♫ For a fun time at the circus with friends.

Photobucket

♫ For a mistaken blood test when I was pregnant with Emily. The test said she had a rare chromosome disorder and wouldn't live past the first year. Thank you Lord for 11 wonderful years.

Photobucket

♫ For God's marvelous creation.

Photobucket

♫ For beautiful, long days to enjoy.

Photobucket

Do you feel thankful today?

Comments

  1. Wonderful blessings Terri ~ Thank you for sharing!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even the littlest things can make us thankful, but to know your baby is healthy is the best! (We had worries about my youngest when I was pregnant. He's perfectly healthy and will be 20 this month!)
    I'm glad your son has gotten past his 'sensory overload' problem. Frankly, parades are a little over-the-top for me, too. And don't we all cover our ears at the firetruck horns?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.