Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thankful Hearts

Psalm 34:3 ~

Glorify the LORD with me;
let us exalt His name together.


Today is the day when I reflect over the past week and think of all the Lord has done for me. I love this verse because as a body of believers we can reflect on God together and lift up His name in praise!

Today I am thankful for.....

♫ Fun outings with friends.

Photobucket

♫ The winding down of a very successful school year.

♫ Plants that have taken root and are thriving.

Photobucket

♫ A successful community day at the park with about 75 children stopping by to do a craft and get a goody bag.

♫ Longer days to enjoy God's creation.

Photobucket

♫ Bird songs all day long.

Photobucket

♫ Flowers blooming all summer to lift my spirits.

Photobucket

Can you give Him the glory today?