3D Girls Reunited!

After taking a break for a year, I decided that I was going to start up my 3D Girl's Club again just for the summer. It has been so successful though that my co-leader and I are going to keep it going into the school year. We will take a break at the end of August for about 3-4 weeks and then start up in the Fall.

We have a smaller group than in years past, but have 9 girls coming right now. The girls have been having a ball.

Photobucket

We do a devotional to start off the night.

Photobucket

Then we have a craft.

Photobucket

And learn to cook. This week they learned to crack eggs and make omelets.

Photobucket

Finally, we end the night learning some songs and doing drama/dance. They are preparing to lead the morning service on August 22nd.

Photobucket

I'm especially pleased this year because I can see spiritual growth happening in them. They have been bringing their Bibles and learning more of God's word. We always work on learning to include others of all ages.

I get so much energy from them each week and really look forward to my time with them. I'm so glad that I decided to restart it because it's a wonderful way for the girls to learn about the Lord and strengthen their relationships with one another.

Comments

  1. What a stable framework you are giving them, Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really great Terri! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful thing you are doing for these girls. Great looking group. I enjoyed visiting your blog. What beautiful cards you have made and your table runners.
    Love,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so great to work with young people like this and see them growing in their faith.

    btw , what are the "Rosemary potatoes" mentioned on your menu plan?

    Thanks for your comments on my blog

    blessings xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela,

    Rosemary potatoes are potatoes cut up into chunks with a sliced onion and tossed with olive oil and sprinkled with salt, pepper and dried rosemary. Bake in the oven (400 degrees) until done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.