Friday, July 23, 2010

3D Girls Reunited!

After taking a break for a year, I decided that I was going to start up my 3D Girl's Club again just for the summer. It has been so successful though that my co-leader and I are going to keep it going into the school year. We will take a break at the end of August for about 3-4 weeks and then start up in the Fall.

We have a smaller group than in years past, but have 9 girls coming right now. The girls have been having a ball.

Photobucket

We do a devotional to start off the night.

Photobucket

Then we have a craft.

Photobucket

And learn to cook. This week they learned to crack eggs and make omelets.

Photobucket

Finally, we end the night learning some songs and doing drama/dance. They are preparing to lead the morning service on August 22nd.

Photobucket

I'm especially pleased this year because I can see spiritual growth happening in them. They have been bringing their Bibles and learning more of God's word. We always work on learning to include others of all ages.

I get so much energy from them each week and really look forward to my time with them. I'm so glad that I decided to restart it because it's a wonderful way for the girls to learn about the Lord and strengthen their relationships with one another.