Thankful Hearts

Psalm 71:17-19 ~

17 Since my youth, O God, you have taught me,
and to this day I declare your marvelous deeds.

18 Even when I am old and gray,
do not forsake me, O God,
till I declare your power to the next generation,
your might to all who are to come.

19 Your righteousness reaches to the skies, O God,
you who have done great things.
Who, O God, is like you?


This has been a week of amazing firsts, surprising news, and fun family times. There has been so much to be thankful for that I had to pick just a few.

Here is my list of things I want to praise the Lord for this week.

♫ A wonderful time with grandparents who we only get to see about once a year.
Photobucket

♫ A grandfather willing to spend hours playing Monopoly because his granddaughter wants to do it.

Photobucket

♫ Nathan had to take the same algebra Regents exam that Stephen did, even though he never had algebra. Isn't that dumb? All the special ed. students are required to do it, even though the administration knows there is no way for them to do well. Guess what? Nathan passed!!!! How awesome is that? In fact, one of the teacher's aides told me no student from that class has ever scored that well.

Photobucket

♫ Nathan is doing well at his new job.

♫ After eleven years of being highly allergic to dairy and eggs, we were able to cross it off the list this week. Emily is no longer allergic to those things and was able to enjoy her first ice cream cone yesterday. She is estatic!

Photobucket

♫ Wonderful family times.

Photobucket

Can you praise the Lord this week?

Comments

  1. How exciting for Emily! I passed a blog award on to you. You can see it at my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of Emily, so happy for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to let you know how encouraging your blog is. That's exciting news for both of your children! It looks like you all had a great week.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live