Thankful Hearts

1 Chronicles 16:8-10

8 Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name;
make known among the nations what he has done.

9 Sing to him, sing praise to him;
tell of all his wonderful acts.

10 Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice.


I love doing this each week. It is such a great way to really look at things in a different light and thank the Lord for his many blessings.

Here is what I'm thankful for:

♫ The beginnings of a good harvest.

Photobucket

♫ An unexpected financial blessing that helped to pay for car repairs.

♫ Much needed rain.

Photobucket

♫ An answer to prayer for two of my children.

♫ A reminder of his promises.

Photobucket

♫ A good week (so far) of camp for Emily. The nurse only called me once and that was because of an excema flare-up which was treatable.

What are you thankful for this week?

Comments

  1. Those are great things to be thankful for Terri! Great to hear Emily is doing well!

    I am thankful for garden veggies too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.