Thankful Hearts

Psalm 134 ~

1 Praise the LORD, all you servants of the LORD
who minister by night in the house of the LORD.

2 Lift up your hands in the sanctuary
and praise the LORD.

3 May the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth,
bless you from Zion.


I've had a stressful, down day today and thought it would be better if I focus on the blessings that the Lord has given to me this week. So here goes.

♫ A bountiful harvest.

Photobucket

♫ Having my children work alongside us on projects.

Photobucket

♫ A fun time of fellowship with our church family.

Photobucket

♫ A wonderful service on Sunday that the girls from 3D Girls led.

Photobucket

Comments

  1. I hope you are feeling better Terri.
    Thank you for sharing your blessings.
    Remember you yourself are a blessing to many of us :)
    L.x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blessings Terri, thanks for sharing. I'm sorry to hear you've had a stressful time, I hope you are feeling better too. Big hugs, Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terri,
    This has been the topic of Bible Studies all week. I have been down too.I am trying to focus on God's promises and be grateful for all our blessings instead of looking at what's wrong.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live