Counting My Blessings

Psalm 7:17 ~ I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.

So many times in my life, I have a tendency to focus in on the negative and the things that are not going right. However, the Lord has given me so much and I constantly want to remind myself of the many blessings He has given me.

Doing this now and then on my blog helps me tremendously. So many times I go back through the old posts and take a look at them.

Here are the blessings from the past week.

♥ 14 excited girls who look forward to 3D Girls.

Photobucket

♥ A dear friend who helps me out with 3D Girls each week.

Photobucket

♥ Continued bounty from my garden.

Photobucket

♥ A basketful of green goodness from friends.

Photobucket

♥ A girl who still enjoys playing with squishy playdough.

Photobucket

♥ And her stuffed animals.

Photobucket

♥ A patchwork quilt of changing colors.

Photobucket

Have you counted your blessings lately?

Comments

  1. Wonderful blessings...thank you for sharing!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my blessing as well as the lovely fall scene of changing colors.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live