Ladies Luncheon

Photobucket

We had such a wonderful day yesterday. Above are some more pictures of the decorated tables. I had wanted to get small baskets for each table, but had to settle for sugar bowls. I typed up Bible verses of Thanksgiving and praise for each day between now and Thanksgiving. This way the ladies had a verse to read each day and they could also add their own to it.

Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and as I said before, it was a wonderful opportunity for me to bless each lady who attended.

Comments

  1. Very nice, I wish I lived near your church. I love working on these projects.
    Our next Woman-to-Woman meeting will be in January and will be an apron exchange. Lots of vintage decorating and a meal and devotions. I read you all the time. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really did a nice job. I like the typed up scripture to read until Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ideas. You put so much into your preparation Terri. I'm sure the ladies were blessed by your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your really are very creative, Terri and I'm sure that every lady there felt loved and special. I know I would have and wish that I could have been there to be blessed along with the ladies of your church.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.