Multitude Monday

Thanksgiving is over and we are on to Christmas. However, I want to continue to keep the attitude of gratitude alive in my home and this weekly exercise is a way to do that.

This week I am thankful for blessings #36-50

♥ A leisurely walk with parents who are seen only once or twice a year.

Photobucket

♥ Learning new things about my husband and he in turn, learning new things about me.

♥ A grandmother who loves nothing more than spending time with her grandchildren.

Photobucket

♥ The ability to bless others with gifts made from the heart.

Photobucket

♥ Small splashes of color on a grey day.

Photobucket

♥ A daughter who cheerfully sings at the top of her lungs while helping.

Photobucket

♥ A grandpa who plays silly games with a granddaughter.

Photobucket

♥ Time walking in the woods with my middle son.

Photobucket

♥ A church family that we enjoy being with.

♥ A part in the school musical for Emily.

♥ Traditions that we look forward to each year.

Photobucket

♥ The beautiful symbolism found in everything at this time of the year.

♥ The pride on my daughter's face when she has created something.

Photobucket

♥ Good smells coming from the kitchen.

and Finally,

♥ The beautiful realization that God loved us so much that He took on human form and lived among us and died for us.

Photobucket

Won't you join us?

holy experience

Comments

  1. What a lovely post, Terri. I so enjoyed being with you for a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of the family. Lots of love is shining through all the pictures. Your thoughts of thanksgiving also make me think of things for which I am thankful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed my visit here today, Terri. I love the nativity scene and your final gift...that He loved us so much that He came to earth to die for us. G.R.A.C.E. in the flesh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What special times!

    Blessings to you this week!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.