Forced Rest

I always find it interesting that when I feel God speaking to me about something that I need to do or learn, He usually gives me plenty of opportunity to put it into practice.

I wrote my Multitude Monday post on Sunday night, getting it ready to post Monday morning. If you read it, you know I had decided that I needed to slow down, stop and reflect on Advent without all the busyness.

Well, Emily woke up in the wee hours of the morning on Monday, throwing up. I, in turn, started mid-morning yesterday. There is something called the Norwalk virus going around the school. Symptoms are nauseousness, vomiting, diarrhea, and severe stomach cramps and wouldn't you know it, I have every single one. It usually runs it's course in 2-3 days and though, I had high hopes that I would feel better today, I'm still pretty sick.

Well, one thing I can say is that I haven't had the desire to bake cookies, make ornaments, presents, or anything since it hit.

God's sense of humor always amazes me! :-)

Comments

  1. Oh, Terri, I hope you feel better! I imagine this was not your picture of relaxation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, it is everywhere in England too. I'll be praying for you to get better very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri I pray you feel better soon! And Emily too! God really does have a sense of humor!!:0) God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi terri,
    I pray you feel better soon.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.