Multitude Monday

This has been such a rich week, packed with many blessings. This weekly exercise really helps me to see that I have so much to be thankful for!

Blessings #51-65

♥ The sound of laughing and singing in the house.

♥ A daughter who loves to work alongside me.

Photobucket

♥ A husband stroking my hair.

♥ Watching Christmas favorites

♥ Rest which is good for both the body and spirit.

Photobucket

♥ Time spent with visiting friends - both old and new.

♥ Encouraging words that lift the spirit.

♥ The satisfaction of a job well done.

♥ Spending an afternoon crafting.

Photobucket

♥ The first snow of the season covering the drab brown.

Photobucket

♥ A fun afternoon with wonderful ladies.

♥ Reconnecting with family.

♥ A well-stocked pantry.

♥ On the heels of an increase in rent, a provision of more part-time work for Dan.

Finally,

♥ The realization of the magnitude of God's love for His creation.

Join us!

holy experience

Comments

  1. So very many things to be grateful for.
    I loved your trees on the previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyful scenes of snow on the trees and ground. Cute pictures of grandchildren. A daughter with a thankful heart and wonderful family. Blessings galore. What more could a mom and grandmom want?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to tell you that I love your new heading picture theme. Especially the candles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful list with lovely photos. Thank you Lord for your blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your list, and I love to see Emily helping in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live