Crafty Things

One of my goals this year was to make cards ahead of time and have them ready to send out each month. We were off due to the holiday yesterday and today had a snow day so that gave me an opportunity to work on cards for the next month or two.

Here are some of the finished creations.

Photobucket

The colors look a bit off in these next sets. I'm not sure why that is.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I ended making about 13 cards. I also got time to get some sewing in. My goal is to try and complete one sewing project each month. This way I'll make slow but steady progress.

I love to create things and I certainly feel a lot more relaxed!

Comments

  1. These cards are beautiful! Wish I had that creative talent...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to make your own cards, and so beautifully too. I have never tried that craft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards are very pretty and you are very organized to get them done ahead of time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very good! I love the birthday ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT DO YOU DO FOR ENVELOPES FOR THOSE SIZE CARDS?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Terri,
    How beautiful. You do great work.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter has been making cards to sell this summer at farmers market and she loves it. The bouns is I get to use some too. Rebekah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.