Foto Friday







This week the photo challenge was stripes. Of course, when I started looking for them I realized that we don't anything in this entire house that has a stripe on it! I was about to give up when I went through my sewing stash and found a beautiful piece of fabric.

This past month was the first time I've been able to sit down and sew since the summer so this picture makes me happy because I love creating and it reminds me of that. A few summers ago we fixed up the building next door to our house and I have this huge room that I can spread out in and sew to my hearts content.

I especially like the photo because of the contrasting direction of the stripe in the fabric with the lines on the ruler and the border on the wall.

It's not spectacular but it's my favorite stripe picture!

Photobucket

For more photos, you can check out Rebecca's blog.

I also didn't want people to miss out on the blog give away so I'm adding the link to any new posts until Sunday when I draw the winner. To enter, you can click here: 1,000 Posts

Comments

  1. That makes me want to set my sewing machine up again so badly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! I am ADDICTED to little detail shots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' this Shot! Really like the angle of the pic! Great Job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot! Makes me want to create something--unfortunately, my sewing skills are minimum at best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! Awesome job on this photo. Great angle---way to think photographically!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an exciting juxtaposition of stripes! You DO have stripes in your house!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live