Multitude Monday

Winter is always a difficult time for me. Once the holidays are over, I find that January and February seem to stretch unending before me. It's hard not to feel down and yet, I feel glad that I can recognize that it's because of the weather and not anything else.

So looking at the blessings in my life helps to get through these long, dreary days. This week I'm thankful for...

Blessings #134-150

♥ Having time to create.

Photobucket

♥ Fun in the snow.

Photobucket

♥ Snuggling and praying with my daughter before bedtime.

♥ Helping a co-worker get through her classroom evaluation.

♥ A landlord who works hard to make sure things are in working order around here.

♥ A son with a great sense of humor.

♥ Friends who took time to listen and pray with me.

♥ Watching curious birds.

Photobucket

♥ Dinner out with another couple.

♥ Finding simple things around the house to decorate.

Photobucket

♥ Steaming bowls of chowder.

♥ God, who speaks truth into my life.

♥ A lively discussion with our small group.

♥ A winter sun that lifts my spirits.

Photobucket

♥ An unexpected snow day.

♥ Belly laughs with friends.

and finally,

♥ A husband who always makes me smile and cheers me up.

Comments

  1. Wonderful blessings and great winter photos! :)

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A positive attitude is better than sunshine, I think!

    So far I haven't been hit with the January blues. I'm too busy crafting, cleaning and organizing. It was actually warm enough (like 35, LOL) to get up in the attic and do a little work up there. I got rid of a lot of things before Christmas and I want to put what's left in clearly labelled boxes instead of just willy nilly.

    Yeah, maybe it's a positive attitude plus keeping busy that helps!

    Hey, thanks for the nice comment on my baby outfit. I'm encouraged to go on with these things when I hear nice things about them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blessings, Terri!
    Thanks for sharing!

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.