Happy Birthday, Stephen!

Photobucket

Eighteen years ago I looked down into the little face of my middle child and fell instantly in love. Stephen turns 18 today and has added so much joy to this family.

Photobucket

He is smart, kind, and easy going. He has a great sense of humor and makes us laugh all the time. He is generous, sensitive, and feels things deeply.

Photobucket

He loves the outdoors, computers, and anything to do with science. He loves to write creatively and would like to write a book someday.

Photobucket

I love him with all my heart and his father and I are so proud of the young man he has become.

Happy Birthday, Stephen!

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday to Stephen!! We have a son turning 18 this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome and bright young man you have there. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I hope you all have a great time celebrating today.

    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 18th birthday to Stephen! He is a handsome young man with with alot of potential. I hope he has a fun day.
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Stephen!

    Blessings on your day too, Terri,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Stephen!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Birthday wishes to your son Stephen! :)

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Stephen.
    He sure has grown up fast. Have a blessed week end and stay warm
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live