Housekeeping Frenzy
















I came home from work yesterday to hear the news that our moving date has been moved up to March 26th.

YIKES!!!

That seemed to be the spark the lit the fire under me. One of our cars are out of commission today, so I decided to take the day off and begin to make some headway on packing and cleaning.

It's 10:15 and so far today I've gotten the following done:

► Scrambled eggs, bacon and toast for the kids
► Family devotions
► Dan off to work and the children off to school
► Breakfast cleaned up
► Packed 6 boxes
► 2 loads of laundry
► Deep cleaned the upstairs bathroom
► Started in Emily's room and threw out 4 garbage bags full of junk, which is a lot easier to do when she is not around. ;-)
► Took a break to write a blog post

My plan is to finish her room today and get it totally clean. Then I want to go through a number of rooms and get rid of things I haven't used in a while. If I haven't used it in the last year or two, there is a good chance I never will.

Okay, I'm back to my housekeeping frenzy!

Comments

  1. Wow...you have been a busy gal this morning...makes me feel quite lazy! :)

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terri,
    Please send me some of the enegry I need it. :)
    You are so organized. Have a blessed day.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should all have to move every few years. That would help us all not to be such pack rats.

    You are well on your way to be ready for moving day. Keep up the good work!

    Of course, it's much easier for us to sit here telling you what to do than to have to be you and face the deadline. Better you than me. LOL!!

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Girl! You will probably sleep pretty good tonight.

    Debbi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live