Link Up

I don't always do this, but wanted to post a link to a friend's blog. Elaine Miller has a wonderful gift of encouragement and has spoken soothing words to me through many difficulties I have faced. She also happens to be the wife of my husband's boss! Her husband is the district superintendent for our denomination's Northeastern District.

Elaine has a great sense of humor! She has written a couple of wonderful books so feel free to go check them out, as well as her latest blog post on marriage:

Hold on to Your Marriage! Don't Let Go!

Comments

  1. Thanks, Terri. If this helps even one marriage, it is so worth it. To God be the glory!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live