Multitude Monday

In the midst of a very busy week, I want to take time and thank God for all the many blessings in my life. I've been so bogged down with packing and concern over the changes in our life that it's easy to miss the little ways that He blesses us.

This week, I'm thankful for Blessings #254-270

♥ The sun bringing beauty to simple weeds.
Photobucket

♥ The laughter of girls swinging.
Photobucket

♥ Working with children who make me laugh all day long.

♥ An opening through the clouds.
Photobucket

♥ Offers of moving help.

♥ Enjoying a time of fellowship with ladies from our church.

♥ Catching up with my husband each afternoon over espresso.
Photobucket

♥ Unexpected visitors on Sunday who lifted our spirits.

♥ A gift of maple syrup.
Photobucket

♥ Emily who gave me a huge hug because she wanted to cheer me up.

♥ Blue skies showing through the clouds after days of rain.
Photobucket

♥ A daughter who works hard at a difficult subject.
Photobucket

♥ The opportunity to take a peek inside the new house to measure windows.

♥ A word of encouragement exactly when I needed it.

♥ Enjoying conversation around the dinner table.
Photobucket

♥ A candle in the window on a rainy night.
Photobucket

and finally,

♥ Time in prayer each day.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Wonderful blessings to be thankful for! The first picture is beautiful!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A joy to read of all your blessings!
    Your new blog look is beautiful, Terri!

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blessings do so much to encourage us to look for our blessings and to be thankful for them. Thanks Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your blessings with us. I love coming to visit you every day. You really inspire me to be a better person.

    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much. Am in the middle of a move myself and needed to change my focus and to know that I am not the only one. I trust, but change is still difficult.
    His Peace,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my goodness, you do lead a lovely life. I know everyone has their problems but it's nice to see someone concentrate on the positive. I think I'll have to get my camera and photograph my blessings, too! It's a wonderful idea!
    PS--missed the post (if you wrote one) about your daughter's arm. Hope it heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. God bless you dear for sharing your lovely blessings..
    Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow what beautiful photos...

    I'm here from Ann's and I enjoyed your post so much. Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's hard to pick one, but the opening in the clouds just struck me today. Such a beautiful picture, and I felt it go deeper into my heart as I realized how many clouds in my life have been pushed aside and His love came pouring through like sunshine. Just wonderful for me to have been here! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terry, you have the most beautiful blog. I've slept so much this week, there is no more sleep in me. Nice to spend some quiet time enjoying your blessings. Hugs, friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live