Monday, March 28, 2011

Multitude Monday

It's been a tiring, rough week but I've seen God's hand in our move to a new home in so many ways. It has been amazing to me to see how everything worked out beautifully. We are truly blessed by a wonderful church family!

This week, I'm thankful for Blessings #286-303

♥ Being able to donate a few pieces of furniture to people who had need of it.

♥ A gift of an early dismissal because of snow which gave me an unplanned afternoon to pack.

Photobucket

♥ A dinner delivered by a friend the night before the move.

♥ 17 friends who showed up with trucks and manpower on Saturday.

♥ Two friends who helped me with last minute packing.

♥ Lunch provided for the movers by two different people at church.

♥ Soaring birds.

Photobucket

♥ A friend who stayed after everyone left to help me arrange some furniture.

♥ A man who came back later in the afternoon to pray for our family.

♥ An older couple from church who showed up with dinner and prayed for our family as well.

♥ Someone who showed up with a can of coffee.

♥ Being able to bless two people who are also moving with empty boxes.

♥ Gaining an hour on Sunday mornings by moving next to the church.

♥ Being able to walk to church. ;-)

♥ A potluck after church yesterday which meant I didn't have to cook.

♥ Arriving at church to discover that arrangements had been made to give us gifts of freezer meals during the week.

♥ A wonderful Sunday afternoon for my children exploring the woods around the property.

Photobucket

and finally...

♥ A beautiful sunset from my kitchen window.

Photobucket