Multitude Monday

Photobucket

II Corinthians 5:7 ~ For we live by faith, not by sight.

This week I've been reminded of this over and over again. I've heard the small voice of the Holy Spirit whispering it in my ear as I've struggled with my attitude all week. I've heard it in small reminders of how the Lord provides for us. I've seen it lived out in friends who are missionaries overseas.

Faith and not sight. Faith that believes God will meet all our needs when sight cannot see a light. Faith that knows the Lord is working in our church and community when sight tells me differently. Faith that hopes when sight brings discouragement. Faith that believes God's hand is in our circumstances when sight feels His absence.

So, this week as I count my blessings I am remembering that I live by faith and not by sight.

I'm thankful for Blessings #321-335

♥ Finally feeling better after a week of recuperating at home.

♥ Getting a new appreciation for the denomination we belong to.

♥ A time of fellowship at a ladies retreat with women from our church.

♥ Hearing my daughter tell me that she missed me while I was gone.

Photobucket

♥ Seeing friends that I only get to see once or twice a year.

♥ A husband and children who spent an afternoon cleaning up the property.

Photobucket

♥ Cookies made by Emily.

♥ Finishing a crochet project.

Photobucket

♥ A friend who took me grocery shopping which saved us a car trip.

♥ Finding a new and less expensive farm market.

♥ Green grass.

Photobucket

♥ Warmer temperatures.

♥ Missionaries who give their lives to serve Him.

♥ Hearing from the Lord.

and finally...

♥ Living by faith.

Comments

  1. So glad you are feeling better Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the inspiration on a Monday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanted to catch up with you at Refresh, but the times I was free you were with someone and I didn't want to interrupt. And there were several I don't see very often that I chatted with for a few minutes. So glad you were able to make it and pray you were "refreshed." I continue to pray for you as God heals you and you follow Him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful blessings! I am happy that you are feeling more at home and also, that you are feeling better!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri, it's so good to focus on our blessings, even when we're struggling. I'm so glad you're feeling better. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful list of gifts! So glad to hear you are feeling better. Yay for a husband and kids cleaning up the property. We need to get out and get that started here! Your crochet project is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Monday to you, Terry! I am glad that you could get away for a retreat. Hopefully, you came away refreshed after being so busy and sick the past month.

    My BFF gave me the book "A Thousand Gifts" for an Easter gift. I gave it to her for her birthday and she said it was life changing. Hope I feel that way when I am done reading it.

    Have a good week. Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found this so encouraging today!
    THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live