My Head is Spinning













I know this blog has been quieter lately and most of it is because my life got crazy in the space of a week. I started back to work this week and it's been a good week but it seems like everything under the sun was crammed into the school day. There has been an open house, an Easter party, parent-teacher conferences and all sorts of other things.

We are down to one car so we have to shuffle things around. This also means that most days I've had to go to work an hour early and leave later. I feel so much better, but I've been so tired at the end of the day that I'm heading to bed at 8:30 or 9:00. Then at 5:00 a.m. I start all over again.

Stephen is on the track team and Emily is in the school musical so their lives have gotten busy at the same time.

This coming week is our Spring break and I'm looking forward to getting boxes unpacked and trying to make some normalcy in our lives.

Comments

  1. Terri, don't forget that you have been quite ill, and you do need to give yourself time to recover completely.
    Don't do too much too quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, it's a good thing you realise you need to slow down. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Spring Break, Terri!

    Debbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came across your blog through a friend. What a wonderful tribute to your children! I have a special needs daughter myself and I constantly worry about what the future will bring. It's nice to know that there are other people out there who I can connect to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came across your blog through a friend and instantly felt a connection. My teenage daughter has special needs as well and I am constantly worrying about what the future may bring. It's nice to know that there are other families out there willing to share their experiences.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live