Crafty Things

Photobucket

I haven't had anytime to do any sort of crafting lately. In fact, my ambitious goal of doing one major craft per month has become laughable. However, I guess working full-time, moving and getting pneumonia are good excuses. :-)

I made my mom and my mother-in-law a set of cards for Mother's Day. I thought these turned out really cute and they were well received.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now that we are settled into the new house, I'm getting the itch to craft more. Summer is coming too when I'll have lots of time to do my crafty things!

Comments

  1. Lovely, lovely cards! What a great idea for a gift. Thanks for sharing Terri. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, your cards are BEAUTIFUL! And such a nice gift!

    Have a blessed day!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make such lovely cards, Terri! Lots prettier than any in the stores. I'm sure the receivers are very happy to get them.
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cards are beautiful! s her play Seusical I was thinking of taking the girls to it. The Prom wow is he excited!!! Are you!! Wow they grow so fast. DOnt worry about dinner I know you love us and will invite when you have time. I ve been really busy myelf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Terri! I hope the day is beautiful for you and your family. You folks have been busy lately!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Terri, you should open your own store with all your crafting and baking! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Terri! Having been blessed to received some of your handmade cards, I know that they will both appreciate them! :)

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so professional, Terri.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live