Multitude Monday

Photobucket

Psalm 19:1-6 ~

The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.

Day after day they pour forth speech;
night after night they reveal knowledge.

They have no speech, they use no words;
no sound is heard from them.

Yet their voice goes out into all the earth,
their words to the ends of the world.

In the heavens God has pitched a tent for the sun.

It is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber,
like a champion rejoicing to run his course.

It rises at one end of the heavens
and makes its circuit to the other;
nothing is deprived of its warmth.


I was struck this week by the beauty around me. It has been such a long winter followed by a cold, wet spring. However, for a few days this week beauty just seemed to spring up over night. I don't always stop and just look and listen to all I see and hear.

It's so easy to run around from one task to the other and forget to take it all in. God created all of this just for His enjoyment and ours. I need to remember to take the time to soak it in and thank Him for it all.

Today I'm thankful for Blessings #361-370

♫ The sound of peepers at night.

♫ Splashes of yellow.

Photobucket

♫ The sweet spirit of my daughter.

Photobucket

♫ Digging in the dirt.

♫ The beauty of the mountains and river.

Photobucket

♫ Celebrating a milestone - Nathan's 20th birthday.

♫ The serenity of a walk alone with my thoughts.

Photobucket

♫ Beautiful blossoms set against an evening sky.

Photobucket

♫ Emily, who feels better after a week of being sick with bronchitis.

and finally...

♫ A glorious sunset straight from the hand of God.

Photobucket

Comments

  1. You are right Terri, sometimes the beauty of Nature, God's handiwork, just takes my breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you, Terri!

    Debbo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gods creation is so awesome- little kisses from Him all through out the day!

    bee blessed
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing! Glad to have found you...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.